header

header

12.06.2015

Before and After 3 Months

I'm back with more Rodan + Fields before and afters!  I'm getting used to showing my face makeup-free for the whole internet to see.  I have no shame anymore!


Okay, so I have been working on the sun damage and melasma and I'm starting to really see some progress!  I used the regular Reverse for about 2 1/2 months and for the last 2 weeks have started using the Accelerator Pack to amp up my results.

Speaking of "amping up" I am also using the Amp Md for wrinkles:


And the Macro-Exfoliator for texture - The Big Guy told me my face was "so soft" the other day. I know that doesn't seem like that big a deal, but he never says stuff like that! I'm in the running for softest face in the house - my biggest competition is my pre-pubescent 13 year old!


Here you can see my forehead up close:


Progress!

It's so crazy, because when I started using the regimen and tools, I did it as more of a preventative thing.  There was as sticker on the box that told me to take a before picture. I'm so glad I did!  I really didn't realize the amount of sun damage I was dealing with. You can see the round scar from basal cell surgery on my forehead - a direct result of excess sun exposure - but I was in denial I guess.

That's all for now, super happy and feeling more confident. Bonus :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work