header

header

7.23.2010

Stuff I Learned (and Loved!)

Branch Artwork



Pottery Barn Armillary



Painting Stripes



Bucket Garden



Blackberry Cobbler

Fried Zucchini Blossoms

Soapapilla Cheesecake

And finally, my children are desperate for their 15 minutes of fame, to make a mark on this world...And when you are 7, 9, and 11, that mark is measured by You Tube views. Sad but true. So, to help them out I promised I would show all of your their wave riding experience at Hershey Park this week. Don't say I didn't warn you!

5 comments:

  1. thanks for the feature :)

    and i'm totally jealous that ive never had a wave riding experience haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. That looks crazy fun! Their you tube fame is off to a great start! ;)

    Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!

    XO*T

    ReplyDelete
  3. This week Rocked!!!! Loved the barn boards and the hoop armillary---who'd of thunk?!?

    We were cheering your boys on...mine are so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband has done that before, very funny! Loving the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat links! Love the video. :) They had that on our cruise, but I was too chicken to try it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work