header

header

3.08.2008

My new project, Heartsongs Photo Plaques


In trying to hit all the price points in my etsy shop, I've come up with another idea for all of your special quotes and photos. I want to be sure I have something for everyone. My love of words seems to be universal whether it's a special song lyric, your favorite bedtime book as a child, a love poem written on a cherished piece of paper or your own wedding song, I seem to have hit a soft spot that I share with many of you out there.


My new Photo Plaques are crafted from a solid piece of pine measuring 12x12 inches. They are cut, sanded, distressed and painted by hand. I don't use stencils or stickers so there will be some irregularity to the letters which, I think, makes them more charming and real. You get to choose your own quote and your own 3.5x3.5 inch photo for the lower right corner.


These Photo Plaques can be found in my etsy shop to the right or at http://www.hopestudios.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work